Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Spirit


So I heard all of the negative buzz about this film, and it got to a point where I just had to see it for myself to find out if it was really that bad. After seeing it I came to this conclusion, it's not as bad as people are saying it is, it's worse. The Spirit has to be the worst film ever made. There is nothing coherent about this film whatsoever, things just..happen. There is no story to really speak of except for something about a vile that contains the blood of Hercules (yeah) and a treasure chest or something. There is nothing redeeming about The Spirit, not even that factor when some movies can be so bad that they're actually good. You know what I mean, a movie that was supposed to be entertaining in one way, but it's really bad so it becomes entertaining in a wow this is so bad that it's actually kind of funny way. I call that awesomely bad, if you've seen 10,000 B.C. then you get what I mean. Well The Spirit isn't even awesomely bad, it's just bad. It is just a mess of a film. Everything that has been establish in cinema over the past 50 years is completely been disregarded in The Spirit. Worst. Movie. Ever. 

1 out of 5

Right here I would normally ask if you agreed or disagreed with my review, but I'm not going to bother because of you've seen it then you know. If you haven't, it will be 108 minutes of your life that you will never get back, so please just do something else.

one luv, Toinne

No comments: