Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This Christmas


I love family films like This Christmas. Coming from a big family myself I could always relate to them, family films just have a soft spot in my heart. This Christmas has two good thing going for it, it's a family film, and it's obviously a Christmas movie. I'm kinda tired so I'm going to keep this one short. If you've seen any family film then you know the formula, family gathers, drama happens, issues resolve. Even though nearly every family film uses the same formula it somehow always seems to work, and This Christmas is no exception. It's a very entertaining Christmas movie and this time of year who doesn't want to curl up on the couch and enjoy a good Christmas movie. Put this movie in your queue and get yourself in the mood for the holidays. Oh yeah Chris Brown needs acting classes, but it doesn't ruin the movie, and Lauren London is looking as gorgeous as ever. Okay now I'm going to bed.

4 out of 5

Agree or Disagree? Leave a comment and let me know what you thought about this movie.

one luv, Toinne

No comments: